Beach Bash Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beach Bash Webkinz

A site for only the beachiest webkinz around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES

Go down 
+2
CSC
Hannah73
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:36 am

Hannah73 wrote:
Lea laughed. "Hiya creep! Joining the circus today?"

"No, the Black Parade actually. Wait- your music IQ's down in the dumpster unlike your ego, so you have no idea what I'm talking about." I said, with a fake smile that showed perfectly straight ivory teeth.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:47 am

"Ummm, The Black Parade was My Chemical Romances 3rd studio album. It was released in October 2006, and it was produced by Rob Cavallo." Lea said sharply
Back to top Go down
http://kinzformation.openu2.com
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:50 am

"Terrific for you for memorizing. Do you ever actually listen to it without gagging? Then you might prove to be more interesting than your average Pop-Prep." I queried.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 am

((Hey, and Hannah, I was thinking of opening up a sorority thread, but since it involves sororities, and so does your college, is it alright if I still open it? It's one that I want to re-open actually, it was one of the brave threads that went down on WI.))
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:00 am

((Jorie, do you know whether it'd be okay if I opened up Sorority Girls on here? I'll give you the link from WI-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/sorority-girls-rp-t255588.html?t=255588))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:02 am

(it's probably fine. i'm sure hannah wouldn't care)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:06 am

((Alrighty, I'm making it. If you can hold on around five minutes, it'll be up. =]))
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 2:18 am

((It's up! =], in colleges.))
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:50 am

((Wow, boredom. I'm bored easily..))
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:36 pm

((I wouldn't mind!))

"No, I got it once thinking the 'romance' in it would be slow romantic music, but then I threw it out, finding that it was for hardcore emo kids like you." Lea said, then she grabbed her Juicy Coture bag and hopped in her red Mercedes convertible. "Bye loser!" She called.
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 pm

Tyler walked around.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:47 pm

I burst out laughing. "Hardcore? The Black Parade?" Smittie just nodded, surpressing a laugh herself.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:55 am

Admin wrote:
Sydney watched Lea and snorted as always, there's gota be one girl that's so insicure that she picks on others" she said and sighed, "I guess your this schools most insicure girl, Lea" she said

(it's me, Admin/Jorie, i forgot my password to the other account and i used the wrong e-mail)

(HANNAH! bump)
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:57 am

((huh? ya talking ta me?))

"Shut up. I'm not insecure. I just like to expose creeps."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:01 am

(ya, hence why it says LEA! lol)

"Right" Sydney said and rolled her eyes, "You're so insecure" she said
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:04 am

"Shut up. I'm not. I'm just gonna go." Lea grabbed her Juicy Coture bag and hopped in her Mercedes red convertible.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:57 am

"Yea, run away like a little baby" she said and put her hands up to her face to look like she was crying
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:34 am

"*%@#$&*^!" screamed Lea at her.

((real pleasent, isn't she? lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:27 am

"Wow! Somebodys a little cranky" Sydney said in a little baby voice
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:39 am

"You ain't seen NOTHING yet!" Lea said, then she sped away.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 3:43 am

"Right, blah blah blah is all I hear from you" she said and walked home to get something
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:27 am

"And wah wah wah is all I hear from you!" Called back Lea. She sped over to Starbucks, got her Mocha, and started flirting w/ the Barista. "So, what is your favorite drink to make?" She would ask. "yours" He would reply, in a trance by her beauty.

Last edited by Hannah73 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:40 am

Sydney grabbed something from her room, stashed it in her bag and walked to Starbucks
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:45 am

Lea giggled. "What kind of movies do you like? I happen to have a extra ticket to The Dark Knight, and I don't know who to take!"

Last edited by Hannah73 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 am

Sydney ordered a Caramel Frapichino and sat down at a table
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beach Bash Webkinz :: Role Plays :: Schools :: High Schools-
Jump to: