Beach Bash Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beach Bash Webkinz

A site for only the beachiest webkinz around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES

Go down 
+2
CSC
Hannah73
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Empty
PostSubject: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:03 pm

When your parents make you go to Kingston Highschool, you think it will be pleasent. Little do you know about the Cliques...

FORM

Name - Lea White
Age - 17
Description - Regina George in Mean Girls
Personality - Flirty, mean, BUT nice to her friends, backstabbing
Pic - no
Bf/Gf? - Yes
Clique? - Yes

A clique (IPA:/'kl?k/ in America, /'kli?k/ elsewhere) is an exclusive group of people who share common interests, views, purposes, patterns of behavior, or ethnicity. A clique is a subset of individuals from a larger group, who are more closely identified with one another than the remaining members of the group, and who exchange something among themselves, such as friendship, affection, or information.[1]
A clique has an informal structure, and it is composed of more than two people. All the members of the group have some type of relationship with one another, and thus the group is tightly knit together as a type of social network.

Last edited by Hannah73 on Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kinzformation.openu2.com
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:47 am

Name - Tyler Prince
Age - 18
Description - (Look in SAU. It's the Tyler Prince)
Personality - Nice, can be mean, athletic
Pic -
Bf/Gf? - No
Clique? - Yes
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 12:23 am

Name - Elliotte Grace Ghines (FEMALE! FEMALE! Call her "G", it's a nickname from third grade)
Age - 17
Description - Has naturally blonde hair that she dyes all the time- in completely nutty colors (i.e. Pink and black, with a couple streaks of purple, orange, teal, black). She has glistening dark chocolate brown eyes that can turn coal black when you make her mad, and she's short, but muscled, with long legs and a graceful and powerful demeanor.
Personality - Oh, just as sweet as a kitten until you tick her off! If you do so, you'd better be able to run faster than Superman can fly, because she's the fastest kid in school. She's a loyal friend, and if you ask her a question, she'll answer it. Whether she'll answer it truthfully is the question. She's unique and brave, not afraid to wear cheetah striped leggings with a band tee shirt, and Hello Kitty jewelry.
Pic - I wish I was able to just snap my fingers and say "Jac Vanek", but none of you have heard of her, so, alas...
Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES 6jkgwes
Bf/Gf? - *snorts* That was actually pretty funny. She has none, and unless someone treats her like a human, she's not likely to get one.
Clique? - Yes, sadly (emo, but if you call her Emo there's the usual threat- you die)
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 2:54 am

"Hey girls!" Lea said as she greeted her clique
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 3:22 am

Tyler walked around school. He saw the cliques.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 4:09 am

http://www.allmoviephoto.com/photo/2004_mean_girls_001.html

(Lea's clique, she's the last blonde)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:35 am

((Ah, I'm gonna cut the crud... I dislike RPing in third person, so it's first person from now on... alrighty?))
I walked to school, a canvas messenger bag covered with pins and buttons slung lazily over my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:41 pm

"Emo, 10 o'clock." Lea warned.
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:18 pm

Tyler, the handsomest boy in school, walked around.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 pm

"I wouldn't look at her too long. Your eyes might explode." I warned my friend, Smittie, with a laugh as I grabbed my science book.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

"What is it with Emo kids? They just want to cut themselves and mope around!" Lea's friend, Suzanne complained.

"I dunno. They just are creeps." Lea replied
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:24 pm

I turned around and glared at her. "I heard that." I said, shutting my locker door, and getting the first two numbers in my combination done for when I got back from class. "Labels suck, don't you agree, Miss Pop?" I hissed, walking into science class.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:27 pm

"Look, we don't have 'labels', just types. There's Emo, Jock, Classy, Nerd, Geek, Goth, Rich, and Popular. I just happen to be in the Rich and Popular group. I can't help it that you're not." Lea said with a fake pitiful smile.

(Regina George in Mean Girls is her role model pretty much!)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:37 pm

((Mean Girls is a good movie... My little sister got it in her christmas stocking a couple years ago and I was like, "That's mine... bad Santa."))

"And there's such a huge difference between rich and popular and stuck up snots." I said, and went to my seat.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:40 pm

"Ya know, it would be a good thing if you were mute. Cuz then you could hear things and you couldn't say a THING about them." Lea said.

((I know! But there's some bad stuff in there...))
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:47 pm

((That's why I took it from her... I gave my dad the evil eye for putting it in the wrong Stocking, while I got The Pacifier, which she wanted for like, forever. xD))

"Yeah, and it'd be a good thing if you could act as if you knew what you were talking about- it would make this much more interesting." I retorted.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:52 pm

"Just shut up. Hmph." Lea turned her back and sipped her Starbucks mocha elagantly.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:55 pm

I looked over, and to my left, Smittie was cracking up. "Shuddap before the teacher sees you." I said, but I was laughing too. "Who says I dye my hair at free period after class?" I asked, and she nodded. It was usually pretty fun to see my new wacky hair color, whatever it may be... My blonde hair was still tinged green, from when I tried to dye it with Kool-Aid.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:57 pm

Lea lifted her head into the air and sniffed.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Smittie raised an eyebrow when she saw Lea sniff in the air, and I rolled my eyes and shrugged, copying down the lecture the teacher had left for us to read in my notebook, my tiny handwriting squeezed between doodles of mimes, our teacher falling from the Empire State Building, Wakko, Yakko, and Dot, Mickey Mouse, random cartoon characters, and a cross-eyed panda.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:02 pm

Lea looked over and stiffled a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:04 pm

I doodled some more, and drew another mime, this time surrounded by caricatures of people that I knew... Smittie, me, my psycho chihuahua Pez, and added a gorilla as a nice touch.
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:11 pm

Name - Melissas Jane Luedtke (Lud-Key)
Nickname: MJ
Age - 17
Description - Long, curly strawberry blonde hair, kind of tall but pretty much classified as medium height. A beautiful smile, and vibrant green eyes, pale skin that doesn't usually get dark, sometimes she gets lucky and it gets a little darker but usally very pale. Has a bunch of freckles on her face (I know she doesn't in the pic but she does) and has a very odd sense of fashion usually.
Personality - Very..herself. Loves to have fun, hot headed, quick to react in tough situations, crazy, wild and loves to live life. Very clever, loves to prank, will do anything for her friends, LOVES to listen to music and play and watch sports. Kind of quiet sometimes if she's sad or she just doesn't want to talk.
Pic - http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/4717597/2/istockphoto_4717597_strawberry_blond_woman_texting.jpg
Bf/Gf? - Not yet, and not really looking, but you never know, something could happen.
Clique? - Jocks probobly. Has friends from all different groups though, against Lea's will of course, because that Lea is obsessed with those cliques.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:11 pm

"Excuse me Ms. Kest, ((teacher's name)) there are certain students who are disturbing others. It would be nice if you could have their materials taken away from them." Lea said, with a pencil pointed at Smittie and Elliote.

"Of course, Lea. We wouldn't want students to be disturbed in their studies. So you ladies will throw your drawings away and be quiet."

"Thank you Ms. Kest." Lea said pleasently.

(((Isn't she JUST like Regina George? lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Name - Sydney Cravens
Age - 17
Description - See pic
Personality - Quiet, shy, not afraid to speak her mind though
Pic - Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Amanda_bynes300
Bf/Gf? - Not yet
Clique? - She has the stuff to be in one but she dosen't really believe in cliques
Back to top Go down
https://beachbashwebkinz.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beach Bash Webkinz :: Role Plays :: Schools :: High Schools-
Jump to: