Beach Bash Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beach Bash Webkinz

A site for only the beachiest webkinz around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES

Go down 
+2
CSC
Hannah73
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:13 pm

((Wait, which post should we go by? G was already outta the room...))
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:16 pm

((Well, they were barely even in class))
Back to top Go down
http://kinzformation.openu2.com
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm

((Alrighty, you're probably right, I deleted the post.))

I bit my lip and nodded, sad that I'd have to throw away my doodles. Smittie gave me an apprehensive look and I silenced her with a warning glare. I tore the page out of my notebook and threw it in the trash. I got back to my seat, and read my homework, chapter twelve.
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Sydney walked into class late, she didn't care though
Back to top Go down
https://beachbashwebkinz.darkbb.com
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:23 pm

I walked into class and handed the teacher a late slip signed by the front desk. She smiled, "Take a seat," She said smoothly and I took a seat in the back row.
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm

The teacher marked Sydney tardy and Sydney wasn't even fased, she was used to being late and getting marked tardy, she just took a seat
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Lea smoothly wrote notes in her notebook, with a triumphant smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm

The teacher walked out of the room, and I crumpled up a piece of paper and threw it towards the trash can, it was just some of my old notes. It hit Lea in the head, and I muffled my laughter and walked over, "Sorry," I sneered picking up the paper and actually throwing it away this time.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm

I looked at the girl who hit Lea in the head with a piece of paper, and gave her a thumbs up, covering it up as I turned the page. "Two points." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:32 pm

((Just to let you all know it's beastie here!))

I grinned at the other girl and sat down, not bothering to listen to Lea rant about what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:34 pm

(BEASTIE!!!)
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:36 pm

((PERSON I DON'T KNOW!!!!!! xD))
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:37 pm

(it's SoccerChick!!!)
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:39 pm

((OH! xD SOCCCCCCCEEEEEERRRRRCHIIIIICCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)) ((Ha ha mine was longer than yours was...))
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:40 pm

Lea gasped. "My daddy's a millionaire, and I'll have you know that we have a very good laywer."
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 pm

(lol Beastie!)

Sydney rolled her eyes at the girl gloating about her dad (Lea)
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:45 pm

((BEASTIE! We missed jooo!))

I calmly waited for the bell to ring. One minute fifteen seconds, come ON.
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:46 pm

MJ raised an eyebrow, "Uh-huh...and I care because...? I didn't do anything." She folded her arms across her chest. The student body hated Lea, and her plastics weren't in this class with her. So no one would beleive her.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:48 pm

Lea apparently didn't get to tell MJ why she cared, because the bell rang. I was the first one out of the classroom, happy to be able to dye my hair.
Back to top Go down
CutieInTheCorner

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:52 pm

I walked into the bathroom, and looked at my hair. "I shoud straighten this," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:55 pm

I ran home, and grabbed pink and black dye. I dyed my hair, it only took a couple minutes.Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 61n7vqv
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:56 pm

Sydney walked out of class, she walked to her locker and put her books away, she closed her locker and walked around the school
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:06 pm

Smittie laughed and gave me a thumbs-up when she saw my pink and black hair. "People are looking at me funny..." I said. "And they have a right to..." She said, in the same sing-song voice.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 11:21 pm

Lea laughed. "Hiya creep! Joining the circus today?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 1:31 am

Sydney watched Lea and snorted as always, there's gota be one girl that's so insicure that she picks on others" she said and sighed, "I guess your this schools most insicure girl, Lea" she said

(it's me, Admin/Jorie, i forgot my password to the other account and i used the wrong e-mail)

Last edited by Jorie Jonas on Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES   Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingston Highschool BEWARE, CLIQUES
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beach Bash Webkinz :: Role Plays :: Schools :: High Schools-
Jump to: