Beach Bash Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beach Bash Webkinz

A site for only the beachiest webkinz around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 6:30 pm

Emmy grabbed her phone and ordered stirfry, dumplings, and miso. ((yum!)) "It should be here in about 20 minutes."
Back to top Go down
http://kinzformation.openu2.com
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 pm

(I love MIso soup! SOOOOO GOOD!)

Tyler and Dean sat down in a Japanese resturant. They ate lunch then headed to watch the pledges.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 8:55 pm

I walked past the Greek place on the way to my apartment. I took a final look at the Kappa mansion and bit my lip. I ran up to the door and knocked. I was fully prepared to give being a Kappa a chance.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 am

"I'll get it!" shouted Emmy. "Hello? Oh! You! Come in!"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:56 am

"Alright" Jackie said
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:02 am

((we'll do Kappa history tests, Beauty quizzes, and Fashion Q & A. Also Go Get a Coffee and Flirt With the Barista. ))
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:47 am

((Ah... She may get angry at one point, but that'll be fun nonetheless. xD))

I nodded, and walked in, straightening a thin gold headband on my head.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:50 am

"Hi! What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 1:58 am

"I was just wondering whether I could try to be a pledge. I have another friend who's interested in it, and she wanted me to come here for her." I told her.

((Making the friend right now.. I found a pretty pic and I haaad to use it.))
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:00 am

Tyler and Dean walked past.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:07 am

Name: Arabesque Titan (Bess)
Description:
SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Ere4p1
She isn't anorexic skinny, just a little skinnier than average, but she's fairly curvy, and her best features are her perfect alabaster skin and glimmering hazel eyes. She's petite, only 5'3, but she has long model-esque legs. She drinks a lot of water (always has a VitaminWater at her side), and eats healthier than most people. She also has two pairs of contacts- one clear, and one makes her eyes the color of dark chocolate, and one pair of black-framed glasses. She's extremely athletic, but she isn't buff, with creepy muscles or anything... Her nails are pretty and French Manicured.
Personality: Shy, sweet, submissive, smart, (God, why so many S's?) but she can have a mind of her own if she needs it. She's from a rich family in Scotland, and she has an accent. You make fun of it, you die.
Bf/Gf: None, but maybe that might possibly change.

Last edited by Clara5Belle on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More detail on her description. =])
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:09 am

I (This color is Arabesque. =]) was walking up to the Kappa building when I ran into two boys. "I'm sorry." I apologized quickly, my Scottish accent shining.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 2:33 am

"I'm sorry, she has to do it herself."
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 am

"She's coming..." I said, and soon enough, Arabesque appeared through the door.

"I'd like to be a Kappa pledge." I smiled, straightening my blouse.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 7:57 am

"Sure! Come over here." Emmy led her outside to a fancy patio where a table and chairs was. "Sit down. OK. Who was the first Kappa president and the first Kappa member to fully redecorate the Kappa house?"
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 9:30 am

I bit my lip. "I haven't been at SAU long enough to know much, because the books constantly contradict themselves repeatedly. There isn't a straight answer."
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 5:17 pm

"Very good!" Emmy smiled and looked surprised. "Next question. What brand started out selling purses but now sells the necesities of life; shoes, clothes, track suits, perfume, and dog toys?"
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:29 am

"Coach." I guessed. "Although I haven't seen a Coach dog toy. I just moved here from Scotland- not the best with American designer brands."
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:53 am

"Wrong; Juicy Coture. What size of shoes do stores display?"
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:17 am

"It varies, usually around a size six at where I've been." I said. "Is being a Kappa all question and answer games?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:40 am

Tyler laughed.

Dean walked to the Beta house.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:46 pm

Your answer is right. But no, being a Kappa is MUCH much more. OK, done with the Q and A. Now I need you to jog around that track. Take as long as you like."
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 3:27 am

Tyler walked into the Beta HOuse.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 9:59 pm

I didn't say a word about the strange command, but I started jogging, not too fast, so that I could keep going for as long as I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:05 pm

((she just needs to do it once so she's sweaty and stuff))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next