Beach Bash Webkinz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beach Bash Webkinz

A site for only the beachiest webkinz around

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:28 am

Dean and Tyler walked to the Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:33 am

Jac walked to Starbucks, chewing a piece of Candy Stripes gum idly as she ordered her drink. "One vanilla bean cappuccino, venti." The waitess nodded, and Jac sat down as she waited for her name to be called.
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:41 am

"One Frapp." said Dean.

"One regular"
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:55 am

I got up when the worker called my name and completely tripped over some guy. I uttered a short yelp of surprise before falling.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 5:39 pm

"HEY! Watch it! Owwww..." Emmy whined and rubbed her neck
Back to top Go down
http://kinzformation.openu2.com
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Tyler watched.

Dean laughed.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:00 pm

"Sorry." I said, putting my hands up as if to show her that I didn't have any weapons and surpressing a laugh. I didn't like her whining, but I didn't want to give an angry retort in the middle of Starbucks, did I?
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:18 pm

"IT's fine. I like your purse. Are you Kappa? You should be. You got the material." Emmy said after she bruashed her hair out and got her mint mocha
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

"Thanks, but I think I'd rather not join a sorority.. Everyone's been pressuring me to because my mom the Kappa legend, and I just want to focus on school." I told her politely, grabbing my cappuccino off the counter and saluting the worker as I brushed a bit of blonde hair out of my face.
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:23 pm

"Ok. That's fine." Emmy grabbed her mocha and hopped into her car.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 9:25 pm

"Awesome. My head wasn't immediately bitten off." I said to no one in particular, sipping my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 pm

Can't take the kid from the fight, take the fight from the kid... Just sit back, just sit back! Sit back, relax, relapse. Relax, relapse again... I hummed as I sat down on the edge of a chair, not feeling like sitting down on it. The song (my favorite song, Camisado by Panic! At The Disco) soon ended, and it turned to Time To Dance. I need to finish Invisible Monsters sometime or another. I reminded myself, blowing bubbles in my coffee.
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Kourtney and Jackie walked around campus
Back to top Go down
https://beachbashwebkinz.darkbb.com
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:18 pm

"Hi girls I'm back!"
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:21 pm

"Hi!" Jackie said cheerfully

Kourtney rolled her eyes at her sister
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 pm

"Hi Jackie! Kourtney, you sure are cheerful!"
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:26 pm

Jackie elbowed her sister

Kourtney sighed "Hi" she said
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:29 pm

"Jackie, wanna go study for the exam over pizza? My treat? You pick the toppings as long as there aren't mushrooms and anchovies?"
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:36 pm

"h, I'm ok with the study part, not the pizza part, I hate pizza" she said

Kourtney rolled her eyes again
Back to top Go down
Hannah73
Administrators Assistant
Administrators Assistant
Hannah73

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:41 pm

"Chinesse take-out?"

(g2g)
Back to top Go down
Jorie
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2008 10:42 pm

"Sure!" Jackie said

(grr, bye Sad )
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:34 am

I drank the rest of my coffee, wrapped up in my thoughts and started singing along (quietly) to There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Turned, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought of It Yet. "I'm the new cancer, never looked better, you can't stand it..."
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 4:40 am

Rihanna wrote:
Welcome to SAU. You join a new college where stars went. Everyone who became famous came to SAU.

Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Bf/Gf:

Name: Tyler Prince
Description: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 264387~Matt-Long-Posters
Personality: Nice, kind, can be mean,
Bf/Gf: None.......

Name: Dean Whinchester
Description: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Cw-supernatural-prt-JAckles-a_000690-127dfe-281x374
Personality: Nice, kind, can be mean
Bf/Gf: None yet.........

Kappas: (Popular GIrls)
Kappa Pres: Emmy West
Kourtney Caligan
Jackie Caligan

Betas:
Beta Pres: Tyler Prince
Dean Whinchester
Blake Adams

Nerds:

Goth:

Emo:
Jack Vanek (clara5belle)
((Jac Vanek... To apply that she's female... There's an actual celebrity named "Jac Vanek", but I'm possibly the only human being on earth who's heard of her.))
Back to top Go down
CSC
Admin
Admin
CSC

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:45 am

sorry
Back to top Go down
Clara5Belle
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Clara5Belle

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2008 5:46 am

((It's alrighty, just wanted to tell ya. =]))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!   SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAU College of Stars. Based on the Movie of Sydney White! Need more Betas!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next